Sunday, October 15, 2023

Pins and Needles

 Remember in The Princess Bride when Inigo Montoya is waiting for the man in black to climb the Cliffs of Insanity? I've always identified with his line: "I hate waiting." 

As I write this, I'm waiting. Last post I told you about my upcoming book, Snowmelt. Since then, a few things have happened. I've changed the title from that working title to a little more descriptive Death On Disappointment Mountain. We've put together a beautiful cover that I'm really excited about. The book has gone to the printer and is cycling through the last few checks to make it available in print. Any day now I'll be posting here to let you know it's available on Amazon and other booksellers. 

I'm also working to publish Death On Disappointment Mountain as an ebook. I've been frustrated in the past trying to find a good way to publish ebooks, but I've enlisted some qualified help and I think that will be coming very soon as well. Watch here and I'll let you know when it's available in those formats!

In the meantime, I've been updating my Amazon author page. If you want to see when my new titles become available, follow me there: www.amazon.com/author/jeffkrogstad 

I'm so very excited to share Disappointment Mountain with you when it comes out. During the process of final edits and proofing, I was struck many times by just how much I enjoy these characters and this story. I can't wait to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment