Monday, January 22, 2024

Something new

 If you're the kind of person who likes to try new things, here's something for you:

Ingram Spark is the company I use to publish books. They are, among other things, a print-on-demand service that has done an amazing job of helping me create books and get them out so people can read them. 

Just recently, Ingram Spark added a functionality to their repertoire. You as a retail consumer can now order my books directly through their website. If you'd like to try this to order a copy, 

click here and you will be taken to the sales link for Death on Disappointment Mountain at Ingram Spark. 

If you have any feedback about this service and how it works for you, please let me know either by commenting on this post or by using the contact me form at the top right of this page. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment